The concept of general law is very comprehensive and profound. All most every person worldwide takes laws and their claims more seriously than any work. But do you know there are several funny facts about laws that are enough to make you crazy? Take a look on some of them:
We recommend you visiting Personal Injury Attorney spokane
- In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is only permitted to drive a car if a man has sat in the front seat holding a red flag and warning other drivers.
- The cops of Thailand are bound to wear a pink hello-kitty band on their arms in case of breaking any rules and laws of the state.
- In Blue Earth, Minnesota, children under the age of 12 cannot use the telephone to talk phone without the parent’s permission.
- According to Islamic law, an educated Muslim prisoner of war can protect his liberty by teaching ten other Muslims to read and write.
- Before 1920, women voting in the United States were considered to be unlawful. In 1872 election, when a lady advocate Susan B. Anthony tried to vote, she was arrested by the cops and fined $100.
- There is another funny law enforced in Mohave County, Arizona that if anyone is trapped stealing soap from any shop, then he must bathe with the shop until the soap finished.
- In North Dakota, people celebrated 4th July as a holiday named as “Five Finger Discount Day” and on that day, no one can be arrested.
- In Tennessee, kids need a license to play on Sundays.
- Again, it is illegal for the agnostics in Tennessee run any office.
- In Utah, First cousins can marry to each other after 65 years but not before that.
- In Wilbur, Washington, it is banned to ride a sick horse.
- In Quitman, Georgia, It is prohibited for chickens to cross the road.
- For the people of Indiana, it is illegal to arouse a man sexually in public.
- According to funny laws enforced in Kansas is that if two trains meet at a crossing, no one can start their engine until the other has gone. They have to stop their train there.
- In California, a woman wearing a dressing gown is not allowed to drive a car.
- Michigan state law has banned to knot a crocodile to a fire hydrant.
- It is against the law to walk down the street with other’s wife In Challis, Idaho.
- If you think to flirt with other in Little Rock, Arkansas, then be careful. You can be the prison in jail for at least 30 days.
- According to an old Colorado law, a person wants to take a bath must need the prescription from a doctor.
- The laws of Colorado states that no one can marry to his wife’s grandmother.
- In Morrisville, Pennsylvania, no girls and women can use cosmetics and makeup without a permit from the law.
- In Logan County, Colorado, a man cannot kiss a sleeping woman. It is regarded as an unlawful act.
- In Truro, Mississippi, to get married, a man need to hunt and kill either six blackbirds or three crows to prove his worth to get married.
More on: http://russellandhill.com/